Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Like Wednesdays Best

Firstly, the aforementioned "boyfriend" is Brian Gregory May, he is positively wonderful and has been for the past 16 months. Don't be fooled by my fuming rant; after all this time, he still makes me blush.In other news:
I interviewed for my dream job just yesterday at the St. Louis Public Library for the position of Young Adult Services Provider. This is the first interview for a job which I feel I'm not "throwing myself" at. I'm fully qualified and entirely enthused.

In the words of my good friend, John: "Hang on to that feeling. Even if it doesn't work out, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you should be proud." I am very proud of myself, but I have a funny feeling that gaining full-time employment would feel even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment